- Crazy over the slicked-back ponytails and intense eye-makeup.
- As a fan of solids... I am digging the monochromatic look mixed with different textures.
- Very much looking forward to all the jewel tones Tory featured.
- Navy is my favorite, and I love the way she paired it with a rich ruby red.
- Also... I support the dignified / enhanced eyebrow!
Oscar De La Renta
- My vote for most glamorous looks!
- Karlie Kloss looks stunning in the royal indigo.
- It's as if he is playing off the "royal" colors and putting them over the imperial edge.
- The designer I admire the most... she definitely exceeded my expectations.
- The vintage flair is fabulous and highly reminiscent of one of my favorite shows "Bomb Girls." (Check it out on Reelz if you haven't... very empowering.)
- Her looks are so feminine and so stunning. I would go crazy to wear one of her tailored pieces to an interview... wouldn't that be fun?!
I hope you are having a lovely week! Happy Valentine's Day Eve!
(All pictures from Google.)