Thursday, July 28, 2011

Alex and Ani Bracelets

The arm party look has been "in" for a while now. We see it everywhere, but there were certain party attendees SisterT and I noticed in Boston that just about everyone had... Alex and Ani Bracelets. Everywhere we looked, girls, women, teens had them in gloriously full stacks.

It was divine intervention, when a torrential downpour started on Nantucket, and the closest building was an Alex and Ani boutique. SisterT noticed the beautiful fleur-de-lis charm first then pranced over to the mermaid a few minutes later. We were instantly in love with the ultra feminine and whimsical designs, as well as the meanings behind each. The absolutely fantastic people who were working that day were perfect as well, they entertained us and informed us about the company and its owner.

We left as happy customers. Two days later we left the Boston location, once again, as happy customers. We were Alex and Ani converts, and my new found arm party danced to beautiful music as the charms act as a miniature wind chime on the wrist.

Celebrities have been wearing them for a few years now... it seems as if the rest of us are fashionably late. Especially, us in the midwest!



Sporting the Russian Silver






Alex and Ani produce bracelets in their signature Russian Gold and Russian Silver, but also in fine metals as well. For the Russian Gold and Russian Silver bracelets, prices range from $24 to $48+ depending on beads, charm size, metal, etc. They make a great gift for the BFFs, siblings, and parties of all kinds, as each bracelet is adjustable using their patented technology.

Here are some of my favorites...
Love this... on my current obsession list!

The Buddha is very popular right now.

SisterT's favorite




They also make other unique jewelry, such as this eagle cuff. This would look killer with all the tribal wear that is currently on trend. 

My stack right now; still working on it. I can't make up my mind if I should go for turquoise beads or coral beads to add some color. I'll let you know what I decide. 

If you are interested in purchasing an Alex and Ani bracelet; their website is extremely organized and well done. Click HERE to check it out. If you live near St. Louis, MO, one of my favorite boutiques now carries the Alex and Ani line, Splash. Here is the link to their facebook page, where you can check out the rest of the awesome clothing and accessories they feature. 

Such as this dress that Kim Kardashian was recently photographed in. I can't wait to try it on; I think it is perfect for SisterA's graduation party, and the Alex and Ani bracelets would go wonderfully with it. 


This is not an advertisement; I am a huge fan of this company, and am so happy to share it with all of you. Happy shopping! Enjoy your Thursday! 



2 comments:

  1. Cute! I'd never heard of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im from St Louis, tried to click the link, no go! What is the name of the place that carries em? Im in phoenix but go back regularly now! These are cute and Id never heard of em :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate you stopping by!